Saturday, 14 November 2009

44 out of 70 - thank goodness for craft fairs

Week 9 - 70 presents challenge

  • No. of presents ready to wrap  = 44 (4 new handmade things bought from fellow crafters)
  • No. of presents handmade by me = 0 (Another rubbish week)
  • No. of things promised by lovely fellow bloggers = 4 (Including something from California!!!)
  • No. of new ideas for things to make = 2 (Anyone got a sewing machine cover tutorial they want to share??)
My mum and dad are on holiday at the moment so I went to their house yesterday and stole borrowed a load of old pictures of my mum to make a scrapbook of her life. I'll try and scan some in so all you kind people who have helped me out with this challenge can see who you are doing it for! I was thinking about starting to wrap some of the presents. I'm usually a Christmas Eve wrapper but with an additional 70 presents to do I thought I better start early. Jon then pointed out that as my mum has severe arthritis in her hands maybe making her unwrap 70 presents was actually a bit cruel. Ahh hadn't really thought of that. Having said that Izzy and Sam are both now acomplished present unwrappers so I know that they will willingly help. So to wrap or not to wrap - that is the question.....



2 comments:

  1. what about 70 gift bags instead of wrapping or just wrap a few, maybe the main presents from family?
    Josie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, you're coming along well!

    You could get a big cardboard box and put most of the pressies in there and then your mum would have one huge box to unwrap - and a few choice special ones from the family.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...