Tuesday, 10 August 2010

I just couldn't help myself!

I went and looked at the Fabric Rehab website. I know I shouldn't have but I couldn't help myself. They were doing free postage so I actually saved money! Todays lovely parcel included

Sorry Mr Bank Manager!


  1. A girl after my own heart!! Gourgeous gorgeous fabric as usual, you have a good eye!!

  2. I try to keep away from her shop as everytime I even just say 'I will just have a peep' I always finish up buying something. What lovely choices can't wait to see what you make out of them.
    Beverley x

  3. Great choices, I like the cherry print the most :)

  4. oh dear I think I'm going to have to head over there now :o) They are just toooooo cute.

  5. Oh my gosh, they have such gorgeous fabrics! I'm not surprised you couldn't resist. I'm learning to sew at the moment and I'm wishing I was at the stage where I'm ready to craft just so I could buy some of these.

    You picked a great selection, I adore the fabric with the fawn on. Thank you for sharing the link to their website!


Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...