Tuesday, 6 March 2012

Just stuff

The March Pinterest Challenge is going really well. I thought I would show you some of the #Pinaddicts Team 'makes' this week. The first one is by Viv who blogs as Melksham Mum. Viv is hosting the Challenge this month and you can find her blog and link up here. She made some amazing t shirt flowers which are gorgeous and very handy for hair bands, hair clips etc.


I received some lovely photos from a sewing group from Bath last night who call themselves Short & Sharp. They have each made a gorgeous pillowcase dress for 'Dress a Girl'. So thank you very much Jane, Sarah, Rebecca, Wai, Lola and Kerry. Gorgeous photos and I can't wait to see the dresses which are on their way!






Another 8 dresses arrived from the very kind Patricia. All gorgeous as ever.




A beautiful dress from Anna Giles with the cutest butterfly pocket. I have not been able to find contact details for Anna so if you are reading this please get in touch so I can say thank you!



and 5 lovely dresses from Libby





All soo pretty and taking our total to 996 dresses.

Alison who blogs as Peggys Pickles set herself the challenge of making lots of dresses last year. She also found homes for most of them and has very kindly shared a photo from Ghana of the first of her dresses being distributed. You can read more on her blog.

3 comments:

  1. 1000 here we come. Wahoooooo I'm so excited. What an acheivement. Huge pat on the back for you Louise.
    Hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. More fantastic little frocks. The Tshirt fabric flowers are super - will give it a go. x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna Giles, accepts your 'Thank you'! Thanks for showing a picture!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...