Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Anniversary Quilt - The Fabric

Its arrived! THE most gorgeous package of Lecien fabric all the way from America courtesy of the lovely people at Whimsy Quilts. This fabric really is so so pretty. The perfect choice for my Anniversary Quilt although I'm not sure I can ever cut into it because its so lovely.





The fabric arrived really quickly and the best thing was that I didn't get charged ANY import duty on it at all. What a result!! I am soo pleased. I would highly recommend Whimsy Quilts. They were so helpful and the fabric arrived in beautiful condition. They have also very kindly offered all my lovely blog readers a 5% discount on any fabric from their shop. You just need to use this code - TYFBAWQF. Hurry though the Lecien fabric is selling out fast. I'm not surprised as its so gorgeous!

Whimsy Quilts stock lots of other lovely fabrics too. I love these new Riley Blake Dots and Chevrons designs.





and this fabric bundle is gorgeous too.


Right I really need to get off the computer and start making this quilt! This is what I will be attempting to recreate. No pressure then!



3 comments:

  1. Wow Louise. I love your choice of fabrics and can't wait to see the quilt as it develops.
    Hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your material. Hope you post on your project as it progresses. good luck with all the flying geese!!!!!! I have a bit of trouble getting the points right lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely fabrics Louise, I'm a huge Lecien fan too :) and that quilt looks gorgeous, best of luck re-creating it :D
    Jessie, xo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!