Thursday, 25 October 2012

Fabulous Sewing Gifts for your Christmas List!

This is my annual round up of some of the lovely sewing related gifts I have found online recently. They would make PERFECT Christmas presents! (MEN - If you are reading this and your wives or partners like sewing, then buy them things from this list. You will not regret it!!)

I love this print by Emily Parkes which can be personalised. Change the words or add a name maybe?
Personalised Sewing Print £7.50



Gorgeous bracelets from Home & Glory. Made to Measure Bangles £12


Sew Very English make gorgeous little Personalised Sewing Mirrors £9.50


Cute little personalised buttons by Melissa Choroszewska Ceramics.
(Men - buy your partners name or childrens initials in buttons for huge brownie points!)
Personalised Heart Buttons £2.50 each


Love this cute purse from Kiki's Gift and Homeware made from vintage pattern fabric.
Vintage Pattern Purse £17



Gorgeous ribbon storage idea from Gertie & Mabel. You can also buy the vintage wooden spools from their website. Giant Metal Safety Pin Ribbon Storage £17.95



A really pretty pincushion brooch by Wychbury.
'Sewing Mends The Soul' Pincushion Brooch £12


A fab kit to get you started on freehand machine embroidery from Poppy Treffry in a cute little sewing machine bag too. Freehand Machine Embroidery Kit £18.50



and don't forget to get the book to go with it! Freehand Machine Embroidery £14.99



I love this retro style sewing bag from John Lewis. Hemingway Design Grace Sewing Bag £25



Emily Pickle designs fabulous prints, cards and tea towels. This sewing room print is gorgeous and I have to confess to already having a copy hanging in my sewing room. I love it! There is also a fab range of cards.  Sewing Machine Print £18.50


Make your own knickers with Flo-Jo's fancy pants kit! Sweet Rose Knicker Making Kit £14.50
Flo-Jo Boutique


Check out this fabulous sewing necklace from Sew White. Bobbin and Needle Necklace £55



I have just discovered these gorgeous Tape Measure Heart Sewing Brooches from Ruby Bijou. £12



Love this very useful shopping bag with a fab sewing design from Mystic Moose and only £4.99.
Sewing Thread Spools Cotton Tote Bag



The sweetest little Sewing Needle Cases by LinenTree. So pretty. £10.50


I've always fancied trying one of these Simplicity Bias Binding Makers £46.99 from Sew Essential


Another lovely sewing machine print from a fab local artist called Rebekah Leigh. I have this with a bright pink background in my sewing room and I love it! Singer Sewing Machine Print £17



You can't beat a box of gorgeous ribbons. These are from Jane Means. So pretty.
Boxed Ribbon Set £10



I treated myself to one of these the other day and I love it! Its really heavy which for some reason I really like!! Enamel Tape Measure £8 from Cath Kidston.


I've featured these before and I still love them. A really great idea for ribbon storage from Baxter and Snow made from old wine boxes. Wine Box Ribbon Storage £32


I've made a lampshade before and its great fun. Try it at home with this Lampshade Making Kit £15
from Elephant in my Handbag. Just add fabric!


Men take note. We can NEVER have too much fabric. If you are not sure what fabric we like just buy us vouchers. Many of the fabric websites here sell them! Fabric Rehab have lots of different bundles of fabric though. Fabric Bundle £15



A cool Sewing Tea Towel from Jade Devill Designs £12.95



A shameless bit of self promotion here. Fabulous Sew Scrumptious Sewing Kits. Perfect as a travel sewing kit, a childs first sewing kit or for a student going off to Uni. 4 different designs. £9.50



 I LOVE a cup of tea and I love buttons. Therefore I love this Button Teapot £27.95 from Barley Sugar


Who could resist this fabulous Trimmings Tin £25 from Seamstar. Wouldn't ever want to use it though. Too pretty!!





and finally if we have been REALLY REALLY good this year then maybe just maybe we might get some of these fabulous things.....

For the second year running I have to feature these gorgeous patchwork tiles from Welbeck Tiles. I seriously LOVE these tiles and one day they will be mine!! Patchwork Tiles x 32 £160



To match my vintage 1923 Singer machine I should most definitely own this Singer 160 Anniversary Sewing Machine £399 from John Lewis.


and maybe one of these gorgeous Floral Patchwork Armchairs should come and live in my lounge! £390 from Rockett St George. Love the vibrant colours.


So thats my list. What do you think? Any favourites? I would be happy to receive any of these things in my Christmas Stocking!

21 comments:

  1. What a wonderful collection; a true visual feast! I wild be so delighted with any of these as gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm adding a lampshade making kit to my wish list. Check out Next as well as they've got some cute yarn candle holders http://www.next.co.uk/x501056s3 and sewing themed cushions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - Louise - what a fab list of goodies - I love them!! Will have to pop back for a really good look later. Thanks lots x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic collection!! My Amazon wishlist is now a bit longer :-) Thanks so much for featuring my pincushion brooch, great post! Paula x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh so many things here I want to add to my wish list starting with the tape measure bangles ending with the super sexy singer machine! Going to have to start leaving some serious hints for Mr Fabric Godmother over the next few weeks. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Louise! Where did you find all those goodies?! Those patchwork tiles are adorable, and the sewing machine from John lewis is fab. Now I've just got to be a very good girl and send Santa a link to your bog :)
    Thank you so much for including my needlecases - Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow lovely ideas. I really really NEED the button teapot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Or my button earrings, rings and brooches!

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/HipsLikeCinderella?section_id=12316096

    :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some amazing ideas there!! I love the tape measure bangle..that is on my list now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - some brilliant suggestions (many are no on my pinterest wishlist :D

    Thanks for sharing... I think your blog is lovely

    Gem x http://everydayimstitchin.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are amazing! I will certainly be adding some of these to my Christmas list!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Some wonderful ideas, I especially like the wine box ribbon storage.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Some wonderful ideas, I especially like the wine box tibbon storage.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Some really great ideas here. I have pinned some to my What to Get Me for Christmas Pinterest board!
    Shirley x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love it all! May have to start sewing again! A brilliant list- hope it's ok if I pop it n pinterest :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it all! May have to take up sewing again! Brilliant list :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love it all! May have to start sewing again! A brilliant list- hope it's ok if I pop it n pinterest :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for finding such lovely items. I would love the tape measure heart shaped brooch and I think my little Miss will be receiving the Sew Scrumptious sewing kit - it's time she learned how to sew..........

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think it will be a tooth and nail fight for those patchwork tiles!!! Thanks for finding and sharing these lovely things - I adore the heart shaped tape measure brooch and the beginners sewing kit you make. TOO MUCH CHOICE!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for finding such lovely items. I would love the tape measure heart shaped brooch and I think my little Miss will be receiving the Sew Scrumptious sewing kit - it's time she learned how to sew..........

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow - fantastic ideas! The buttons are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...