Friday, 31 March 2017

Check out 'Makerist'

I've just discovered Makerist. Its a great new website selling downloadable PDF patterns for sewing, knitting and crochet. They also sell video classes and tutorials for both the beginner and more experienced crafter. Its well worth a look at their website


There are some lovely patterns on the website. These are a few of my favourites...


Hobo Style Lunch Bag


 Baby Girl Sandals


Plush Toy Dragon
Easy Summer Dress

 

Wonky Hearts Baby Quilt 



For this weekend only you can download a great pattern for a mans hoodie for FREE! Just click here to download.



You can also buy patterns from the Designer of the Week - DreieM's with a massive 40% discount.


You can also follow Makerist on facebook here

Happy Sewing!
  

1 comment:

  1. Wow, these are really beautiful. Nothing can beat plush toy dragon, it looks really cute. Can I have it?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! If you ask a question I will reply underneath your comment as soon as I can so please come back and check. Please feel free to 'pin' any of the projects I have made. I love Pinterest!!