The 'Sew Mini' machine is ultra lightweight and is operated with a single dial making it perfect for anyone above the age of 8. Its great for basic sewing and mending and for generally learning how a machine works. It has straight stitch (4 lengths) and zigzag stich (3 widths), a handy drop in bobbin system and reverse stitch function. I am actually really tempted to buy one for my daughter as it seems the perfect step up from the basic childrens machine she already has now that she is getting more confident.
- 8 built in stitches for general sewing
- Create Buttonholes with the zigzag stitch
- Operated with a single selector dial for ease of use
- Various fixed widths & lengths for easy sewing.
- Adjustable tension: There is a tension dial for fine tuning stitches
- Portable; weighs only 2.5kg.
- Reverse stitching: Lock off seam ends by simply depressing the reverse button.
- Handy freearm - perfect for circular sewing on cuffs or trouser bottoms.
- Comes complete with two bobbins, a needle, a needle threader, an adapter and an instruction book.
- Dimensions: Size (H)23cm, (W)27cm, (D)13cm
I hadn't really realised that Hobbycraft sold sewing machines before but they actually have a great range of entry level sewing machines which you can find on their website here.
My daughter absolutely loves Hobbycraft. Its like an Aladdins cave of art and craft things which we both love and we have spent many hours browsing and planning future art projects.
This fab giveaway is open until 11pm on December 31st 2013 and a winner will be chosen at random from all of the the entries. The prize will be sent direct to the winner from a representative of Hobbycraft.
a Rafflecopter giveaway